Ingredients: Little millets, Foxtail millets, Barnyard millet, Kodo millet, Sabudana, Sorghum & natural spices
How to use:
- The best way to prepare the papad depends on the food it is accompanying. With rice, chapati, pongal and other south Indian dishes, the papad should be fried in groundnut oil. It provides the papad with the best texture and crunchiness.
- In a healthier way, you can also use an air frier to cook the papad.Best way to utilize multi millet papad
- Papad can be used in a salad since salads can be plain without any dressing.
- You can add air fried papad which is much healthier than deep fried bread (which is usually served in restaurants). It is an unexpected but great combination. (papad is supposed to be crushed post air fry).
- You can also use the crushed papad with Indian snacks such as peanuts with lemon, chopped onion and green chillies.
- It can also be used as a scoop/base while serving snacks instead of buying biscuits or wafers which has gluten in it.