Economy, finance, global business. For those of us who actually know it, these are the fields that define the world we live in. Right from the upcoming startup to promising trade deals between nations – so much happens in the world of commerce. But you can’t know all that happens or perhaps even the most important stuff that happens. There is a gap between information and information-acquisition. This is the gap NewsOzzy aims to fulfill.
At NewsOzzy, we keep our eyes on everything that happens in global business. We combine human sharpness and machine tools to skim through an ocean of information, to finally come up with the cream of the milk. The most innovative startups, the most anticipated commerce deal, the most heated trade rivalry or the most interesting thing to hit the market. Whatever we report, it is bound to keep your attention. Through a limited number of stories, you end up knowing everything important that happened in the world of business and commerce.
Our principle stands on an informed audience. NewsOzzy aims to deliver the required and demanded information to our readers, as and when it should be reported. In the end, the satisfaction of our readers is what makes our efforts worth it.
- Work from Home Plan – After Airtel and Jio, Vodafone introduces Rs 251 prepaid plan [50GB – 28 Days]
- Rising Up from Adversity: Most Successful People Who Failed at First
- Stay Home, Save Lives: Today’s Google Doodle Gives Tips on Battling Coronavirus
- Upcoming WhatsApp features that have us excited
- WhatsApp will soon support group calls with up to 8 people
- Merger of 10 PSU banks into 4 effective from today; 6 banks cease to exist
- Nifty ends above 8,300, Sensex up 1,860 pts; RIL gains 14%
- What changed for the market while you were sleeping? Top 10 things to know